My Way - Christopher Lee


And now, the end is near
And so I face the final curtain
My friends, I'll say it clear
I'll state my case of which I'm certain

I've lived a life that's full
I've traveled each and every highway
And more, much more than this
I did it My Way

Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew
But through it all, when there was doubt
I ate it up, and spit it out!
I faced it all, and I stood tall
And did it My Way

I've loved, I've laughed and cried
I've had my fill, my share of losing
And now, as tears subside
I find it all so amusing

To think I did all that
And may I say, not in a shy way
Oh no, oh no not me


I did it My Way

For what is a man? What has he got?!
If not himself, than he has naught
To say the things, he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels
The record shows, I took the blows

And did it My Way!

Postar um comentário

0 Comentários